First foal for Just The JudgeDual Gr.1 winner Just The Judge produced her first foal on Tuesday 14th February, a colt by leading sire Dubawi.
David Redvers said: "She very generously foaled in the mid-morning when the vets and everyone else was present, which took some of the pressure off. She foaled a strapping bay colt, which was great news. I couldn't be happier really, he's a belter.
"The mare was a little uncomfortably afterwards as he was such a big foal but everything is absolutely fine now. She'll go back to Dubawi this year. We'll breed the best to the best and hope for the best."
The colt was bred jointly by Qatar Racing and the China Horse Club, the latter having joined forces with Qatar Racing when purchasing a share at the 2014 Tattersalls December Mares Sale.
Just The Judge won three races as a juvenile culminating in the Gr.2 Rockfel Stakes, then at three won the Gr.1 Irish 1,000 Guineas having finished second in the equivalent at Newmarket, for trainer Charlie Hills. The Lawman mare also won the Gr.1 E.P. Taylor Stakes at Woodbine in 2014.
- Two Golden performers to note 22nd April 2017
- Harbour Watch heads second crop sires table 19th April 2017
- Watch out for these Harbour runners 19th April 2017
- Two Havana Gold 2yo breezers realise six figures 12th April 2017
- First-season sires smashing results across the globe 5th April 2017
- Two cracking Harbour Watch winners including Brocklesby 2yo 2nd April 2017
Back to top >>