Filante proves one to Watch for her sireThe well bred daughter of Harbour Watch, Filante, won her first race as a three-year-old when landing the Prix de Rose over 1m1f at Chantilly on Thursday 16th March for trainer Francis-Henri Graffard and owner Ecurie Des Monceaux & Mrs R G Hillen.
Bred by a partnership between Redvers, East B/S & Ecurie Des Monceaux, Filante is out of Frangy (Sadler's Wells) and is a half-sister to the 2013 Grade 1 Northern Dancer Turf Stakes winner Forte Dei Marmi and shares her page with the 1990 Fillies' Mile heroine Shamshir as well as last season's Oaks and Irish Oaks third Harlequeen.
She is also a half-sister to two further black-type winners/performers in Savarain and Wallis.
Filante looks an extremely exciting three-year-old prospect for second season sire Harbour Watch, who will also be represented by Gr.2 Prix Robert Papin two-year-old winner Tis Marvellous this season as well as several other eye-catching three-year-olds.
- Two Golden performers to note 22nd April 2017
- Harbour Watch heads second crop sires table 19th April 2017
- Watch out for these Harbour runners 19th April 2017
- Two Havana Gold 2yo breezers realise six figures 12th April 2017
- First-season sires smashing results across the globe 5th April 2017
- Two cracking Harbour Watch winners including Brocklesby 2yo 2nd April 2017
Back to top >>