Filante proves one to Watch for her sireThe well bred daughter of Harbour Watch, Filante, won her first race as a three-year-old when landing the Prix de Rose over 1m1f at Chantilly on Thursday 16th March for trainer Francis-Henri Graffard and owner Ecurie Des Monceaux & Mrs R G Hillen.
Bred by a partnership between Redvers, East B/S & Ecurie Des Monceaux, Filante is out of Frangy (Sadler's Wells) and is a half-sister to the 2013 Grade 1 Northern Dancer Turf Stakes winner Forte Dei Marmi and shares her page with the 1990 Fillies' Mile heroine Shamshir as well as last season's Oaks and Irish Oaks third Harlequeen.
She is also a half-sister to two further black-type winners/performers in Savarain and Wallis.
Filante looks an extremely exciting three-year-old prospect for second season sire Harbour Watch, who will also be represented by Gr.2 Prix Robert Papin two-year-old winner Tis Marvellous this season as well as several other eye-catching three-year-olds.
- Another Group winner for Havana Gold 20th August 2017
- Havana Gold's tally of winners hits 14 18th August 2017
- CHARM SPIRIT'S FIRST YEARLINGS HEAD TO THE SALES 16th August 2017
- Dual Classic success for breeders Qatar Bloodstock 15th August 2017
- For Sale - Havana Gold's second-crop yearlings 9th August 2017
- FIRST GROUP WINNER FOR HAVANA GOLD 3rd August 2017
Back to top >>