Filante proves one to Watch for her sireThe well bred daughter of Harbour Watch, Filante, won her first race as a three-year-old when landing the Prix de Rose over 1m1f at Chantilly on Thursday 16th March for trainer Francis-Henri Graffard and owner Ecurie Des Monceaux & Mrs R G Hillen.
Bred by a partnership between Redvers, East B/S & Ecurie Des Monceaux, Filante is out of Frangy (Sadler's Wells) and is a half-sister to the 2013 Grade 1 Northern Dancer Turf Stakes winner Forte Dei Marmi and shares her page with the 1990 Fillies' Mile heroine Shamshir as well as last season's Oaks and Irish Oaks third Harlequeen.
She is also a half-sister to two further black-type winners/performers in Savarain and Wallis.
Filante looks an extremely exciting three-year-old prospect for second season sire Harbour Watch, who will also be represented by Gr.2 Prix Robert Papin two-year-old winner Tis Marvellous this season as well as several other eye-catching three-year-olds.
- Havana Gold two-year-olds set to hit the Breeze Up Sales 21st March 2017
- Filante proves one to Watch for her sire 17th March 2017
- Another 3yo Stakes performer Stateside for Harbour Watch 28th February 2017
- First foal for Just The Judge 16th February 2017
- Impressive debut for Harbour Watch 3yo Batten The Hatches 14th February 2017
- Hot Streak's first foal born 17th January 2017
Back to top >>