Harbour Watch heads second crop sires tableExcellent news to see Harbour Watch top of the table for second crop sires in Europe in 2017 by prize money as published in EBN today.
To date total prize money won by his progeny is £130,091, well above other notable second crop sires including Frankel, Excelebration, Tin Horse, Rio de la Plata, Foxwedge, Redoute's Choice, Casamento, Sir Prancealot, etc.
Harbour Watch has also sired 12 winners to date in 2017, second only to Sir Prancealot with 13. His most recent three-year-old winner and one to watch is What's The Story, who gamely landed the 7f totetrifecta EBF Maiden at Musselburgh on Saturday 15th April for trainer Keith Dalgleish. His second crop of two-year-olds are also making their mark with Santry winning the Brocklesby at Doncaster on 1st April.
Overseas this year, progeny by Harbour Watch have already picked up some black-type with Miss Sugars winning the Blue Norther Stakes at Santa Anita, Fields Of Song coming third in a Stakes race at Gulfstream Park in the States, and Lets Get Nautical finishing third in the Inglis 2yo Classic at Randwick in Australia.
It looks to be an exciting season ahead for the Tweenhills based sire Harbour Watch so be sure to watch out for his progeny!
- Two Golden performers to note 22nd April 2017
- Harbour Watch heads second crop sires table 19th April 2017
- Watch out for these Harbour runners 19th April 2017
- Two Havana Gold 2yo breezers realise six figures 12th April 2017
- First-season sires smashing results across the globe 5th April 2017
- Two cracking Harbour Watch winners including Brocklesby 2yo 2nd April 2017
Back to top >>